Tom joins Obsidian Property having sold more than $800m worth of properties since entering the industry in 2010.
Heading up the Residential Project division, Tom’s in-depth property knowledge and experience further strengthens the team’s local presence in Sydney.
Specialising in Project Marketing (Off-The Plan and Completed Stock), Tom has been involved in iconic developments such as Central Park by Frasers Property, the Barangaroo Precinct and Darling Square by Lend Lease, each time achieving Top Performer status with record sales.
Having worked on boutique developments of less than 10 residences to master-planned and multi-staged residential projects, Tom provides developers with a wide range of comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to suit individual developer’s needs.
Residential development services include:
• Site Acquisition and Analysis
• Feasibilities Reports and Studies
• Adaptive Product Consultancy (Target Demographic/Market Trend/Product Mix)
• Pricing Consultancy including Pricing Escalation Strategies
• Branding Consultancy and Creative Agency Management
• Sales Channel Management (Local and International Platforms)
• Sales Display Suite Advisory (Design and Styling)
• Post-sale and Settlement Management
Achievements and Awards:
• CBRE Million Dollar Club with $1m in Annual Fees (Youngest Recipient in Project Marketing Division)
• Top Selling Agent and Fee Earner 3 Years Running
• NSW Excellence in Residential Sales Award
• Circle of Excellence Award (CBRE Asia Pacific)