***Call Obsidian Property on 02 9888 6800 for Details***
***Apartments Available for Viewing 7 Days***
Obsidian Property is proud to offer this recently completed 3 Bedroom Penthouse atop the 'Neue' building in Macquarie Park with City Skyline Views.
Designed by award winning SJB Architect and built by reputable Parkview Construction, this rare offering of a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 2 Car Space Penthouse apartment is arguably in the best quality building in Macquarie Park.
- Level 22 and Level 23 Corner Position
- Double Car Space and Basement Storage
- Integrated Built-in Double Door Fridge
- Integrated Miele Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher and Ducted Rangehood
- Handcrafted joinery and generous pantry storage
- 40mm thick benchtops with double bevel edges
- Timber flooring throughout Living and Bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle Ducted AC individual to each room
- Macquarie University Metro 600m
- Macquarie Shopping Centre 700m
- Macquarie University 1km
- Macquarie University Hospital 1.1km
- Lane Cove National Park 10 minute drive
Every detail has been carefully considered with the highest finishes selected for ultimate comfort. Enjoy stone benchtops; fully integrated fridge, timber floorboards; Miele appliances; pull-out pantry, spray tapware and more.
Inspired by handmade artisanal techniques, colours have been perfectly balanced to reflect a sense of restrained elegance, expressed through luxurious detail.
Surrounded by leafy native trees, located in the heart of Macquarie Park, with shopping, transport, schools and universities, outdoor parks and a multitude of dining options at your doorstep.
Developer: Coli Australia www.coli.com.au
Architect: SJB www.sjb.com.au
Builder: Parkview www.parkview.com.au
Contact Teo Koh of Obsidian Property on 0411 646 299 to discuss and/or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: Photos and images provided are indicatives only and may not relate to actual apartment.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes